Maine Single Mirrored Door Bathroom Cabinet – it is good value for money
This iteam arrived within the time scale adviced, easy to assemble & put up on wall. Neat tidy unit would suit any bathroom.
Ideal for under sink in bathroom. As for assembly if a 78 year old female, as i am, can assemble it then there shouldn’t be any problems for anyone else.
It looks nice enough from a distance and was easy to build. But to be honest i wish i’d put the money towards a better quality cabinet. The wood has obviously been damaged in places and then masked over (shown in pic) in other places the wood isn’t clean cut and looks distressed for lack of a better word. And unless it’s attached to the wall, be prepared for the whole cabinet to slide towards you when you try and open the door.
- Not really worth the money
- Not a bad piece of kit
- A really nice little bathroom cabinet.
- moved in so I needed something practical and also good looking. It is exactly like it
- HONESTLY LOVELY STYLISH MIRRORED CABINET – please buy it’s great xxxxx
- Great item + easy to assemble.
Bought this mirrored cubboard not the best of quality but for the price can’t complain. Bought this mirrored cubboard not the best of quality but for the price can’t complain , certainly does the job. When it arrived the door had a dent in it and was replaced very quickly.
Did keep falling off initially but once we used super glue its been fine. The bottom did keep falling off initially but once we used super glue its been fine.
Features of White Maine Single Mirrored Door Bathroom Cabinet
- CRISPY WHITE FURNITURE IS THE BEST OPTION TO GIVE YOUR BATHROOM LOOK A GREAT LOOK.
- ALL CABINETS COME FLAT PACKED.
- MADE OF MEDIUM DENSITY FIBERBOARD (MDF).
- SINGLE DOOR AND DOUBLE DOOR CABINETS ARE WALL MOUNTED, WHILE OTHERS ARE FREE STANDING FLOOR CABINETS.
For the price it was rather poorly constructed. Needed rather a lot of ‘adjustments’ to assemble it.
A really nice little bathroom cabinet. . Nice cheap little cabinet for your bathroom. It’s not huge, but it’s big enough to but some pills and plasters in. Piece of cake to put together too. Just a little tip, if you’re thinking of buying one. Unpack the cabinet and take out the wooden bar that goes across the back and mark the wall using the pre-drilled holes.